10 Questions About This Weekend's G.O.P. Convention at Chateau on the Lake in Branson
1. Will the Ron Paul fans who come out to see him speak Friday night number in the hundreds or thousands?
2. How much media will actually break away to cover former Oklahoma Gov. Frank Keating over Ron Paul --- both who are both scheduled to have events at 7 p.m. Friday?
3. Will a fight over "challenged delegates" bubble up into a big enough story to overshadow the Republican primary for Governor?
4. Will either Sarah Steelman or Kenny Hulshof praise Gov. Matt Blunt or any of his policies in their speeches?
5. Will Sarah Steelman be able to announce the backing of any significant Republican establishment figure by sunset on Saturday?
6. Who will tell the best Jay Nixon joke?
7. Will any of the delegates/party regulars who quietly support Steelman have the chutzpa to buck their colleagues, kick the closet door open and articulate to others and the political pack why?
8. Will Congressman Kenny Hulshof acknowledge he's a "Congressman" and attempt to tout what he views as accomplishments in Washington, or veer away from anything associated with his time in D.C.?
9. Will establishment Republicans be blunt and blatant when articulating their support for Hulshof or will they instead use clever codewords to soften the blow to Steelman?
10. Will Kit Bond, Matt Blunt or Roy Blunt make news?