President Obama has fallen to his lowest approval rating in Missouri since taking office, according to the latest SurveyUSA tracking poll.
Nov. 20-22, 600 adults, 4% MOE
The president has dropped 27 points since inauguration, 13 points since June and ten points in the last month.
- Just 27% of young people (18-34) approve, the lowest percentage of support of all age groups
- 25% of blacks disapprove
- 56% of singles approve compared to just 31% of those married (the bulk of the sample)
- Just 12% of Republicans approve/74% of Democrats approve
- He loses independents 33%-65%
- Just 22% approve in Southwest Missouri
31 percent polled were Republicans, 30 percent Democrats, 32 percent independents