2. That Karen Dillon hasn't filed an E.Coli-gate story since late October.
3. The lack of a vibrant left-wing in Missouri politics.
4. His aim in the hunting field.
5. Linda Martinez's silence.
6. Peter Kinder's Tweets.
7. The amount of credibility his years as Attorney General lends him with mainstream Republicans.
8. Unemployment numbers below the national average.
9. A re-election fight in three years, rather than one.
10. Republican Senate and House leadership that, while may do battle with him, seems less willing to provoke all-out partisan warfare over his legislative agenda.