Oh wait . . .
Now news of another possible state audit of the City of Ozark. Claude Kinser tells KY3 News the mayor there told him that some criminal activity may have led to missing city money. The Mayor denies that.
Meanwhile . . .
- Governor Blunt announced he wants $2.5 million to expand cancer screenings for women under the new "Missouri HealthNet."
- Missouri House Democrats proposed a "Homeowners Bill of Rights." Proposed legislation would require state licensing of mortgage brokers. Another bill would cap payday lender rates at 36%.
- Mike Huckabee now has something to lose. The lead.
- The State Dems hit Rudy while he campaigned in Columbia, saying he lacks the judgement to be the next president and implying he's unethical. Then Rudy got sick, and had to stay the night at a St. Louis hospital. He'll be released Thursday afternoon to get back on the trail to try and win back his drop in recent national polls.
- Illegal Immigration seems to be the current firing ground in the race for Governor. Blunt spokesman Rich Chrismer says Jay Nixon refuses to support E-Verify, which the Governor wants to mandate.
Anything else . . .?
Oh, looksy HERE . . . Tom Tancredo just endorsed Mitt Romney.