Friday, October 06, 2006

One-on-One with Russert

Friday afternoon I'll be conducting an interview with NBC Washington Bureau Chief and Meet the Press moderator Tim Russert via satellite from our nation's capitol.

(Yeah, I'm psyched.)

The purpose is for Russert to plug his big Meet the Press Missouri Senate debate this Sunday by pouring over his observations about the race thusfar, with me.

Call it a preview to a preview.

I won't have that much time with the King of Washington, but I'll ask him lots about our Senate race as well as the unfolding Foley scandal and how it could impact Rep. Roy Blunt.

Stay tuned for KY3 News @ 5, 6 & 10 Friday for excerpts of my interview with Russert, and of course -- a full insiders report later -- right here on the blog.

And if you don't know by now, we'll be traveling to Washington this weekend to cover the Meet the Press debate with a special behind-the-scenes look you won't see anywhere else. I'll have live reports from Washington, D.C. So you'll want to set your DVRs Saturday and Sunday evenings for our newscasts. I'll be back in Springfield Monday night with a full wrap-up on KY3 News @ 10.

More on all of that to come . . .

1 comment:

The Lorax said...

Good luck, Dave. Take some "Show-Me" State sense along to Wash., DC and leave a bit behind, would you? =)

the other Dave