Friday, December 12, 2008

Martin II: "This Is A Witch Hunt"

video

"I Plan To Get To The Bottom Of It."

The former Chief of Staff to Governor Matt Blunt says he did not do any "inappropriate" political work or e-mailing on government time and claims that Attorney General and now Governor-elect Jay Nixon turned his discussions about policy into a "witch hunt."

***WATCH CLIP ABOVE***

"When I'm talking to policy supporters about defending a bill that was passed in the legislature, that's not (inappropriate)," says Ed Martin. "When I talk to the Bishops about the policy positions of the government, that is not inappropriate. This is a witch hunt that Jay Nixon has done."

ALSO: Martin Accuses Nixon's Investigators of "Misconduct": "His investigators I believe have committed misconduct, which rises to the level of some kind of cover-up. I plan to get to the bottom of it . . . Whatever it takes, we're going to find out."

No comments: