Sunday, August 02, 2009

4 Congressional Hopefuls Make Their Pitch to Party Faithful


GOODMAN READIES FOR FIGHT

"I know I'm in for frustration, but if I don't face that frustration, I'm surrendering to it. And that, in Southwest Missouri, we never do."



LONG CHECKS THE BOXES

"I'm very much Right to Life . . . When they told me what an abortion was and what they did, it was jaw-dropping."





MOORE TOUTS FAMILIARITY

"The time for talk has come and gone. We must act. And I'm prepared to go and do in Washington what I've done for years here in Greene County."



NODLER CHANNELS HISTORY

"I would say that no Congressional district in the United States has a tradition of better solid conservative leadership than the 7th Congressional district."


***
Sen. Jack Goodman, auctioneer Billy Long, Prosecutor Darrell Moore and Sen. Gary Nodler spoke -- in that order -- to the Greene County TARGET Barbeque Saturday evening. Above is a snippet of the differing approaches each took to stand out before the crowd of Republican loyalists.


No comments: