CLOSING WITH THE ECONOMY
HULSHOF CAMPAIGN RELEASES DETAILS
10-day tour with 11 days until the primary
Candidate will visit more than 25 small businesses and business organization
“The answer to so many of our state’s challenges begins with strong employment opportunities for all Missourians,” said Congressman Kenny Hulshof in a statement. "It will be a priority of my administration to crate an economic environment that helps produce these jobs that allow Missourians to achieve their dreams.”
HULSHOF WILL ALSO TOUT STATE'S ECONOMIC ADVANTAGES:
- Missouri has one of the most diversified economies in the nation.
- Factoring in insurance, business and living costs, Missouri’s business climate ranks in the Top 15 in America.
- Our state is within 500 miles of ½ of the households and spending in the United States.
- Missouri has a highly educated workforce, in secondary and higher education and in technical training.
- Missouri has a stable regulatory environment.
- Missouri’s litigation reform laws rank among the best in America.
“Small business is the backbone of our nation’s economy,” Hulshof said. “Jobs and the economy are on everyone’s mind right now. We need to acknowledge the positive steps that have been taken and look forward to positive steps that should be taken in the future to put Missouri to work.”