Wednesday, May 16, 2007

To MoPolitics.Net, With Love

Dear MissouriPolitics.Net,

We think your site is cool. It's in our rundown to check-out each day. You are edgy, and for that, much respect.

So why all the blog-hatin'?

We didn't copy your live blogging format. Never claimed to live-blog the debates cuz we got a day job (it's a TV thing.)

We're all about a good bloggin' competition, but can't we do it without the trash talk?

C'mon, my Jackson Days report wasn't that bad! I know a lot of bloggers are, but I'm doing this for free. And for a lazy, superficial TV guy that's sayin' something. So cut me a break -- or a check?

Yeah, you can drop the F-bomb. And we can't. So you've got that.

But otherwise, we're playing the same game, right?

So, for now on, only trash me, if you link to me -- repeatedly.

That, at least, helps all of us.

With Love,

KY3 Political Notebook

No comments: