Monday, October 16, 2006

The KY3 U.S. Senate Debate

UPDATE: No more excuses not to watch. The Cardinals-Mets game has been postponed because of rain.

It's tonight at 8 p.m. live on KY3.

Ky3's Jerry Jacob will moderate. The Springfield News-Leader's Tony Messenger, KSMU's Missy Shelton and I will serve up the questions.

Stay tuned to KY3 News @ 5 & 6 for special previews.

Watch the debate at 8 p.m., while flipping back to see the Cardinals score if you must.

Then stay tuned for team coverage of a full debate wrap-up at KY3 News @ 10.

2 comments:

David Catanese said...

The debate will not be streamed live. It will be loaded onto our website, ky3.com, about a half hour after it concludes.

The Libertarian Guy said...

Will it be just as boring and uninformative as the real-time broadcast?

Sorry, I'm that jaded. Nothing either of those talking heads were selling, is something I want to buy. And I suspect I'm not alone in that sentiment.