Wednesday, October 25, 2006

EXCLUSIVE: Bush to Stump for Talent in Springfield, Planning at Expo Center Underway

I just got done reporting on KY3 News @ 5 that plans are underway for President Bush to rally in Springfield for Sen. Jim Talent on Friday, Nov. 3rd.

***WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE REPORT HERE***

A worker from the Springfield Expo Center confirmed to me that they are "planning for a presidential visit." She could offer no further details.

Two Republican sources tell me that the President plans to fly in Thursday evening and stump for Sen. Talent at a rally on Friday, Nov. 3rd, just four days before election day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was a fly on the wall in order to see some of the Talent campaign's internal polling. According to the last SurveyUSA poll I saw, Talent is behind in all part of MO except the Ozarks...yet he feels it is necessary to have Bush campaign for him in the one area of the state he's ahead? The logic doesn't quite jibe for me.