- Signing will take place between 10 a.m. and noon
- There's a limit of 2 books per person
- She'll only be signing her name, no personalization
- Tickets will be provided for line-standing
- Photos will not be permitted at the signing table
- Security will perform coat & bag checks
"She'll be here starting to sign at 10 o'clock. The store will open at 7 o'clock. Lines form either at 7 or prior to that, which we expect prior to that 7 o'clock time," said Borders general manager Gary Selby.
PLUS: College of the Ozarks tells Ky3 News it was a mutual decision to keep media out of Palin's speech later that evening. The college says no recording devices will be permitted, but that media can attend if they have a ticket.
Sounds Like A Challenge . . .