Wednesday, July 29, 2009

VIDEO: Nixon Gets Heat Over E.Coli Report


Questions about who knew what -- and when -- about an E.coli report drowns out Gov. Jay Nixon's Springfield news conference on law enforcement grants.

*WATCH THE Q & A WITH REPORTERS ABOVE*

KEY QUOTES:
"I've expressed to the director and that team out there that I expect immediate changes and I expect to get them."
"I've tried to be very clear. The first time I became aware of this, I said I was disappointed, it was wrong, and it should be changed."
"I don't know how many times I can say that. I said it when it first came to my attention, in mid July."
"I did not have a meeting on June 3rd of 4th on this matter. The first time I became aware of it was in mid July."
ALSO: Nixon seems off-balance in response to question about his relationship with Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder. That video . . . Coming Later . . .




No comments: