Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's 10 p.m. and Yes, Staff Knows Where Our Governor Is

"I remain in constant contact with my staff"
In response to a boffo question by KSMU's Jennifer Moore about protocol to maintain contact with staff, Gov. Jay Nixon said he hasn't even thought about "going off the radar."
WATCH THE GIVE & TAKE ---
INCLUDING Moore's keen observation that Nixon was nursing a cold ---
"I'm not nursing it very well," he responded.
ON KEEPING IN TOUCH:
"I remain in constant contact with my staff . . . They remain in constant contact with me I should say," Nixon said with a smile, gesturing at press aide Scott Holste. Nixon said staff knows where he is "24-7, 365"
"I have not had the occasion to even giving really much thought of going off the radar screen -- it's a pretty busy job," Nixon added.

No comments: